Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/29/2015 6:19:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. Get a jump on the classic one-pot favorite with this all-natural chili starter, a customer favorite that can be customized with your choice of meat, beans or both. Quick and easy, this sauce does the prep-work for you with just the right balance of vegetables and spices, including chipotle and ancho peppers.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Chili Starter. 18.5 oz.
- Tomatoes, water, green chiles, tomato paste, brown sugar, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, onion, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, vegetarian beef base, corn syrup solids, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, canola oil, natural flavors, caramel color, spice extractives, spices, salt, chili powder, dried garlic, paprika, dried chipotle pepper and dried ancho pepper
- 4-6 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 1 tbsp. oil, 1 lb. ground beef, 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.