Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/27/2015 9:34:11 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. Get a jump on the classic one-pot favorite with this all-natural coq au vin simmering sauce, rich with the complex flavors of wine, mirepoix, tomato and spices. Brown chicken pieces and simmer slowly in the sauce for a satisfying dish that will seem like you spent hours in the kitchen.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Coq Au Vin Simmering Sauce. 18.5 oz.
- Water, red wine, diced onion, buttermilk, tomato paste, carrot, minced garlic, chicken flavor, carrot, celery, onion, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, dried onion, natural flavor, yeast extract, potato starch, dried garlic, turmeric, canola oil, soy sauce, dried garlic, dehydrated mushrooms, sugar, spices, gum acacia, xanthan gum and dehydrated onion
- You will need 3.5-4.5 lbs. chicken pieces, bone in, skin on, salt and pepper, 2 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. butter and chopped parsley for garnish
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.