Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 6:09:27 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Smoother than silk, this delectable caramel sauce popular in the Caribbean and South America is a sweet treat made simply from pure milk and sugar. Try some warmed and drizzled over ice cream or bananas, spooned into coffee or in baking. We also like it spread on bread with nut butters, as a topping for waffles, crêpes or fruit—or spooned right out of the jar.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Dulce de Leche Sauce. 13 oz.
- Sweetened condensed milk, water, corn syrup, glycerin, caramelized sugar syrup, modified food starch, vanilla extract and baking soda
- 8–10 servings
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.