Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 6:36:24 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. Get a jump on the classic North Carolina sandwich favorite with this pulled pork simmering sauce, true to the regional flavor profile with just the right notes of sweetness, vinegar, mustard and spices. Slow-cook a pork shoulder in this all-natural sauce for a picnic feast with true American flavor.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Pulled Pork Simmering Sauce. 21 oz.
- Pure cane sugar, water, tomato paste, honey, brown sugar, white vinegar, mustard seed, white wine, garlic, salt, sugar, xanthan gum, spices, natural flavor, citric acid, turmeric, annatto, cider vinegar, onion, garlic, spices, salt, citric acid and capsicum oil
- 6-8 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 4 lbs. boneless pork shoulder, 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, 6-8 sandwich buns, salt and pepper
- Made in USA
Item Number: 251806
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.