Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 3:50:54 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. Get a jump on the classic childhood and school cafeteria sandwich favorite, popularized in Florida in the 1930s. Get out the buns and smother them with this sweet and spicy hamburger-based stew, all grown up with peppers, onions and spices for a hearty lunch or dinner.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Sloppy Joe Sauce. 19 oz.
- Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, brown sugar, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, diced onion, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, canola oil, vegetarian beef base, corn syrup solids, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, canola oil, natural flavors, caramel color, spice extractives and spices
- 6 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 1.25 lbs. ground beef 1 tbsp. oil and 6 sandwich buns
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.