Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2015 6:43:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
One of the nation's most highly awarded specialty food companies, Maine's Stonewall Kitchens creates wholesome, home-style foods for busy cooks. Get a jump on the classic childhood and school cafeteria sandwich favorite, popularized in Florida in the 1930s. Get out the buns and smother them with this sweet and spicy hamburger-based stew, all grown up with peppers, onions and spices for a hearty lunch or dinner.
Details and Dimensions
Stonewall Kitchen Sloppy Joe Sauce. 19 oz.
- Tomatoes, water, tomato paste, brown sugar, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, diced onion, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, canola oil, vegetarian beef base, corn syrup solids, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, canola oil, natural flavors, caramel color, spice extractives and spices
- 6 servings
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- You will need 1.25 lbs. ground beef 1 tbsp. oil and 6 sandwich buns
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.