Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/28/2015 9:16:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Beneath those sly voluptuous good looks lies the hidden pleasure of the classic recliner. Not only are the lines modern, but the hidden pushback mechanism completes the clean silhouette. Top-grain, aniline-dyed leather is finished with self-welting.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Streeter Leather Recliner 33"Wx34"Dx39"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Tight back is filled with multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam with fiber
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Hidden steel push-back mechanism
- Hardwood legs with hickory finish
- Top-grain, full-aniline-dyed leather with self-welt detail
- See additional frame options below
- Made in North Carolina, USA
DiagonalHeight: 34" SeatDepth: 20" Height: 19" Fully ReclinedWidth: 33" Depth: 59" Height: 30" Overall DimensionsWidth: 33" Depth: 34" Height: 39"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.