Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 10:50:26 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Crisp clean lines, pale shades of teak, ample open shelf, and all that glass combine to create a light, airy, contemporary living room centerpiece. Lower shelf of handsome hardwood, along with coffee table books and decorative touches, are on full view thanks to framed inset glass top. Peg dowels brace corners, adding subtle style accent.
Details and Dimensions
Structure Square Coffee Table. 43.25"Wx43.25"Dx15.75"H
- Solid teak frame with clear topcoat
- Inset glass top
- Protect from heat and liquids
- Avoid direct sunlight; for indoor use only
- Dust with soft dry cloth, clean glass with glass cleaner
- Conditioning with teak oil not recommended
- Made in Indonesia
Shelf OpeningHeight: 12" Glass Dimensions (Heigh In Mm)Width: 40.75" Depth: 40.75" Height: 8" Overall DimensionsWidth: 43.25" Depth: 43.25" Height: 15.75" PostWidth: 1.5" Depth: 1.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- To avoid scratching, do not use a harsh or textured cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.