Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/1/2016 10:00:50 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For ceramics designer Jono Pandolfi, the clay tells the story. “The inspiration behind so many of my designs is in the ceramic process,” he says. “Ceramics often comes down to a negotiation between you and the clay. That concept is underlying in everything that I do.”
Against the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline, Pandolfi works out of his studio and production facility in the last-standing industrial building in Union City, New Jersey. There, he creates art for the table that evokes a delicate balance between bold, spontaneous design and meticulous craftsmanship.
Pandolfi is well-recognized in the design and culinary communities for his high-profile dinnerware collaborations with notable chefs. A faculty member in the Product Design department at Parsons the New School for Design, Pandolfi believes in letting the materials speak for themselves.
“I like to keep the design as simple as possible,” he says. “Simple lines, simple surfaces. Think of a design as a recipe—use the best materials available, practice it over and over, and eventually you’ll get it all right.”
- Studio Dark Clay Dinner Plate $9.95
- Studio Dark Clay Salad Plate $8.95
- Studio Dark Clay Small Mug Clearance $1.77 reg. $5.95
- Studio Dark Clay Large Mug $6.95
- Studio Dark Clay Serving Bowl $29.95
- Studio Dark Clay Divided Server Clearance $8.97 reg. $16.95
- Studio Dark Clay Pitcher Clearance $9.97 reg. $19.95
- Studio Dark Clay Soup Bowl with Handles $9.95
- Studio Dark Clay Tureen with Ladle $49.95
Everything you need.
- J.K. Adams Heritage Serving Board $99.95
- Oregon Wine Glasses $6.95 each
- French Wine Glasses $4.95 - $6.95
- Wave Stacking Glasses Clearance $0.97 - $1.97 reg. $4.95 - $5.95
- Miguel Wine Carafe $19.95
- Galvanized Iron Napkin Ring $3.95
- Beckett Graphite Grey Linen Table Runner Clearance $24.97 each reg. $49.95 - $59.95
- Chow 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting Clearance $9.97 reg. $19.95
- Antuco 2-Piece Serving Set $34.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.