Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/19/2014 4:12:41 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Romantic wicker porch style in a 100% recyclable weave that can take any weather, rain or shine. Classic high-back seating features curved arms that flow into a full skirt. Crafted with a rustproof powdercoated aluminum frame handwoven in durable UV- and weather-resistant resin finished a tonal kubu color that captures the true nature and patina of wicker. Optional cushion is fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic in warm white sand.
Details and Dimensions
Summerlin Arm Chair
with Cushion 24.25"Wx27.75"Dx36"H
- UV- and weather-resistant resin wicker
- Aluminum frame with powdercoat finish
- Cushion is fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella acrylic
- Poly wrapped foam cushion fill; spot clean
- Made in Indonesia and USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 24.25" Depth: 27.75" Height: 36" Seat HeightHeight: 19"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Remove or stand wet cushions to aid in drying time.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Fabric Cleaner.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Cleaner.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Cleaner.
- Apply a thin coat of linseed oil every 6 months to renew finish.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.