Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/30/2015 5:58:48 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base
Our Taraval sectional sofa options relax all conventions about living room seating. Casual, yet elegant, the left arm sofa, armless loveseat, right arm chaise and corner—and their many sectional companion pieces—is upholstered in all-natural cotton. Each piece is accented with stonewashed 100% linen kidney cushions lofted with down to hug your lower back in comfort.
Even the exposed solid oak bases take on a relaxed attitude with a grey, weathered finish. The comfort experience is pure "gold standard," with eight-way hand-tied spring suspension system that supports your every move, and seat and back cushions wrapped in extra layers of luxurious down. The Taraval 4-piece sectional sofa's relaxed style will require a little cushion straightening to keep it looking company-ready. Taraval 4-Piece Sectional Sofa with Oak Base is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frames are benchmade with eco-friendly, certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Solid oak legs and bases in a weathered grey finish
- Eight-way, hand-tied spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions with innerspring coil system, wrapped in polyfiber and feather-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Polyfiber and feather-down blend back cushions and kidney pillows encased in downproof ticking
- Includes 7 kidney pillows
- Made in North Carolina, USA of domestic and imported materials
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base
Dimensions for Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base
Overall With Back Cushion
How does it sit?
More options to choose from:
- Taraval 4-Piece Sectional with Oak Base $8,496.00
- Taraval 2-Piece Sectional with Oak Base $4,798.00
- Taraval Left Arm Loveseat with Oak Base $2,299.00
- Taraval Right Arm Loveseat with Oak Base $2,299.00
- Taraval Left-Facing Bumper with Oak Base $2,399.00
- Taraval Right-Facing Bumper with Oak Base $2,399.00
- Taraval Armless Chair with Oak Base $1,399.00
- Taraval Armless Loveseat with Oak Base $2,199.00
- Taraval 39" Ottoman with Oak Base $999.00
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Teca Storage Trunk-Bench $599.00
- Cavett Chair $1,099.00
- Echelon Console Table $499.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table Clearance $909.00 reg. $1,209.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Cortina 6-Drawer Chest Clearance $599.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
- Dryden Sofa $1,499.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa $1,699.00
- Petrie Sofa $1,699.00
- Dixon Coffee Table $499.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.