Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/24/2017 9:37:18 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our 1960s-inspired Tate headboard recalls the timelessness of mid-century design with a tailored profile and textural upholstery punctuated by rows of retro button-tufting. Offered in a taller profile, the headboard's textural upholstery is punctuated with three rows of retro button-tufting.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with certified sustainable hardwood that's been kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Soy-based polyfoam cushioning
- Headboard arrives fully assembled; requires a bed frame, sold separately
- Assembly required to attach a Crate and Barrel bed frame, no hardware required
- Non-Crate and Barrel bed frame may require a Modi-Plate Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates mattress and low-profile box spring (sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars1 on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered Full Headboard.
Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered Full Headboard.
View Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered Queen Headboard
Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered Queen Headboard
View Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered King Headboard.
Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered King Headboard.
View Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered California King Headboard.
Dimensions for Tate Tall Upholstered California King Headboard.
More options to choose from:
- Tate Nightstand $399.00
- Tate 9-Drawer Dresser $1,399.00
- Tate 5-Drawer Chest $999.00
- Tate 3-Drawer Chest $999.00
- Tate Bench Charcoal Cushion $349.00
- Tate Bench Linen Cushion $349.00
- Tate Walnut Slatted Bench with Charcoal Cushion $898.00
- Tate Walnut Slatted Bench with Linen Cushion $898.00
- Tate Walnut Slatted Bench $549.00
- Twin-Full Bed Frame $79.95
- Queen Bed Frame $99.95
- Queen-King-California King Bed Frame $109.95
- Tate Tall Upholstered Full Bed $1,499.00
- Tate Upholstered Queen Bed $1,399.00
- Tate Upholstered King Bed $1,599.00
- Tate Upholstered California King Bed $1,599.00
Complete the look.
- Medina Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams $39.95 - $199.95
- Belo Grey Sheet Sets $29.95 - $129.95
- Memphis Stone Rug $199.00 - $1,299.00
- Dory Jewelry Box $69.95
- Luxley Oval Floor Mirror $499.00
- Weave Griege Floor Lamp $149.00
- Cavett Leather Bench $799.00
- Swing Arm Nickel Sconce Clearance $105.00 reg. $149.00
- Piper Waiting Print $350.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.