Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/28/2014 7:11:16 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Clean simple lines in four dining sizes are made of hot-rolled steel, hand-welded and ground at each corner to create a raw, torched millscale finish. Top is handcrafted from repurposed teak from Southeast Asia with variations in wood grains, texture and color, knots and other naturally occurring characteristics that add to the distinct character.
Details and Dimensions
Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table. 72"Wx42"Dx30"H
- 100% reclaimed, unfinished teak
- Natural finish
- Naturally occurring texture and knots
- Cut and welded natural dark tubular steel with torched millscale finish at corners
- Clear powdercoat finish on base
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Seats eight
- Made in China and Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 72" Depth: 42" Height: 30"
1+1 Tops and Bases: Create a Custom Dining Table
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.