Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/6/2016 4:10:20 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Teak Top/ Zinc X-Base Dining TablesCrate and Barrel Exclusive
You've designed your ideal table, from top to bottom in just the right size. The 1 ½"-thick layered wood top is handcrafted from repurposed teak sourced in Southeast Asia, with breadboard construction to allow for seasonal movement.Variations in wood grain, texture and color, knots and other naturally occurring characteristics add to the wood's distinct character. An X marks the industrial-chic base with a graphic design element that's also functional, adding extra support and stability. Manufactured of steel, each base gets its unique look from a dip in molten zinc, and finished with a clear powdercoat.
- Reclaimed, unfinished layered teak tabletop
- Naturally occurring color, texture and knots
- Steel base finished with zinc coating, hand-rubbing and clear powdercoat finish-Steel base finished with zinc coating, hand-rubbing and clear powdercoat finish
- Foot caps
- Made in Indonesia and India
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.