Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 7:05:23 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Get back to coffee-brewing basics with the Chemex classic, originally designed by a chemist and inventor and found in the collections of several major museums. Simple engineering in wood and glass (no corrosive elements) produces pure drip coffee with less bitterness—to the extent that the coffee can be refrigerated and reheated without sacrificing flavor. Polished wood collar with insulating leather tie is removable for cleaning. May also be used for tea, iced coffee and beverage infusions.
Details and Dimensions
Chemex 8-Cup Coffee Maker. 6.25"Wx6.5"Dx9.75"H
- Lab-quality glass and wood safety collar with leather tie
- Not for microwave, oven or stovetop use
- Remove wood sleeve before hand washing
- Use with chemex filter circles, sold separately
- Clean sleeve with a damp cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.25" Depth: 6.5" Height: 9.75"