Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/3/2015 11:41:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
New York designers the Schmidt Brothers envisioned our simply elegant take on classic German cutlery. High-carbon, high-quality German steel blades are perfectly polished and attached to unpolished steel handles with a contrasting black scorched finish developed at 2750 degrees Fahrenheit. The specially weighted handles and patented Schmidt Brothers curve provide ideal hand position and leverage to control and guide the knife with ease. Bread knife features a double-ground scalloped serration that can cut through the thickest crust without compressing the soft interior.
View all Schmidt Brothers products
Details and Dimensions
Schmidt Brothers ® Carbon6 Bread Knife. 8.5" 13.98"D
- Designed by the Schmidt brothers
- High-carbon German steel blade
- Blade has a 18 degree edge angle
- Weighted stainless-steel handle
- Easy care, no oiling required
- Hand wash
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsDepth: 13.98"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.