Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 10:57:09 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Slip Linen Slipcovered Dining Chair
Relaxed and versatile with a comfortably angled back and natural-linen slipcover, this streamlined, open side chair works well in a variety of rooms and settings.
The Slip side chair's custom-fitted linen slipcover is expertly tailored with box pleats, while a clever panel secures the cover to the chair with fabric tab fasteners. The Slip Linen Slipcovered Dining Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Solid beechwood frame
- Webbing suspension system
- Polyfoam cushion seat and back
- Base is covered in 100 percent cotton muslin
- Removable 100 percent linen slipcover
- Made in China
More Slip Dining Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Pranzo Vamelie Oval Extension Dining Table $1,299.00
- Dakota 99" Dining Table $1,799.00
- Dakota 77" Dining Table $1,499.00
- Flip Dining Table $799.00
- Village Grigio Wood Dining Chair $199.00
- Pranzo II Vamelie Extension Dining Table $1,699.00
- Pranzo II Bruno Extension Dining Table $1,699.00
- Monarch 76" Dining Table $1,999.00
- Miles Upholstered Dining Arm Chair $449.00
- Monarch 108" Dining Table $2,499.00
- Metra Extension Dining Table $799.00
- Dakota 51" Bench $699.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.