Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/10/2015 2:03:04 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Turner Gunmetal Adjustable Backless Bar Stools and Linen Cushion
Turner puts a fresh twist on industrial seating with a vintage, architectural look in a clean silhouette. Crafted in sheet and tubular metal enhanced with a gunmetal steel finish with faux rivet detailing, the rotating bar stool seat is easily adjustable between two heights. Optional slim-skirted cushion dresses the stool in chic, tailored linen, adding comfort and lots of style. The Turner Gunmetal Bar Stools are Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Metal sheet and oval tube in gunmetal finish
- Seat is not removable
- Black plastic floor glides
- Fitted elastic cushion with 100 percent washed linen cover with self-welting, skirted detail and envelope closure (optional; sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Spin Swivel Backless Counter Stool $99.95
- Spin Swivel Backless Bar Stool $109.00
- Galvin High Dining Table $799.00
- Scholar Backless Counter Stool $119.00
- Spin Black Bar Stool Cushion $24.95
- Lyle Backless Bar Stool $199.00
- Lyle Backless Counter Stool $189.00
- Galvin Dining Table $999.00
- Delta Aluminum Counter Stool $139.00
- French Kitchen Table $1,299.00
- French Kitchen Island $1,299.00
- Origin Backless Counter Stool $189.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.