Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/10/2013 7:15:32 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Designed by Sami Ruotsalainen in 2011, this bright composition of 10 sticky notepads mixes three popular Marimekko patterns from legendary designer Maija Isola with solid yellow, pink, red, green and white. Designed in 1964, Unikko ("poppy") design has been the most popular Marimekko print since its introduction. Challenging the common notion of decorative florals, Unikko broke from tradition with its creative pop art interpretation in bold, simplified pattern and bright color. Also designed in 1964, Kaivo ("well") is a bold display of graphic symmetry. While fetching water from a well, Maija was inspired by the circular ripples that formed on the surface of the water as she lowered the bucket. Designed in 1956, Kivet ("stones") is a simple yet modern pattern, which Maija originally created by cutting paper circles with scissors.
Details and Dimensions
Marimekko Sticky Notes Set of 10. 4"Wx5.5"H
- Notepads designed by Sami Ruotsalainen; in 2011
- Kaivo pattern designed by Maija Isola; 1964
- Kivet pattern designed by Maija Isola; 1956
- Set of 10 sticky notepads features one of each: Kaivo, Kivet, Unikko, solid yellow, pink and red; and two of each green and white
- Assorted colors and sizes will be shipped
- Made in South Korea
Overall DimensionsWidth: 4" Height: 5.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.