Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/18/2017 12:54:02 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Torben Blue Duvet Covers and Pillow ShamsCrate and Barrel Exclusive
Loving the immediacy and irregularity of hand-drawn designs, Genevieve Bennett has created a stunning motif of fine lines and playful dots just for us in tonal blues on white cotton. Reversible duvet has hidden-button closure and interior fabric ties to stabilize duvet insert; pillow shams have an inner flap closure. Duvet inserts and bed pillows also available.
This product is certified by Oeko-Tex®, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. All components of the product must comply with stringent Oeko-Tex® standards to achieve certification.
- Certified by Oeko-Tex
- Designed by: Genevieve Bennett
- 100% cotton
- 200-thread count
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low; warm iron as needed
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Duvet has hidden-button closure and inner fabric ties
- Shams have inner flap closure
- Made in Portugal
London-based textile designer Genevieve Bennett draws inspiration from archival materials for her warm, contemporary and luxurious designs. The intricate work of Art Deco textiles, 18th-century Spitalfield silk tapestries, 17th-century wooden carvings and Elizabethan armor all inform and influence her award-winning work, which she defines as “the translation of pattern into beautiful, innovative techniques and processes using timeless materials.”
Bennett cuts and layers rich textiles into graphic shapes to compose unique three-dimensional surface patterns through a variety of techniques, including print, appliqué, embroidery, embossing and engraving. A graduate of the Glasgow School of Art and the Royal College of Art for her Masters Degree, she established Genevieve Bennett design in 2000.
Everything you need.
- Torben Grey Sheets and Pillow Cases Clearance $19.97 - $116.97 reg. $29.95 - $149.95
- Torben Grey Sheer Curtains Clearance $49.97 - $69.97 reg. $59.95 - $79.95
- Siesta Blue Blanket $99.95 - $149.95
- Margerie Cased Glass Table Lamp $229.00
- Flower Assemblage Print $750.00
- Trevino Aegean Blue 20" Pillow $54.95 each
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.