Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/27/2016 5:05:32 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
A new angle in stemware from Schott Zwiesel creates an edgy silhouette with exquisite brilliance and clarity. Made of break-, chip- and scratch-resistant Tritan glass, each wine glass exhibits the same exquisite brilliance and clarity as hand-blown crystal.
- By Schott Zweisel
- Tritan® glass
- Made in Germany
More Tour Glasses
Everything you need.
- Tour Wine Carafe $99.95
- Tour Glasses $8.95 - $9.95
- Ike Tray $39.95
- Vinturi Red Wine Aerator $29.95 sugg. $39.95
- Le Creuset ® Lever and Foil Cutter $100.00
- French Kitchen Marble Wine Cooler $24.95
- Wine-Stem Rack $49.95
- Orb Wine-Champagne Bucket $49.95
- Beck Cheese Board and 3 Copper Cheese Knives Set Set Savings $49.95 open stock $53.80
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.