Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2015 5:19:22 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn $40.00 in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Treble Black Desk
Dimensions for Treble Black Desk
Distance Between Legs
Right Side Pocket
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Pilsen Graphite Desk with Walnut Top $299.00
- Spotlight Ebony Filing Cabinet $349.00
- Anderson Desk $299.00
- Graham Desk Chair Black $349.00
- Pilsen Graphite Corner Desk $399.00
- Sawyer Grey Leaning Desk $179.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning Desk $179.00
- Hendrix Desk $1,599.00
- Spotlight Ebony Bookcase $549.00
- Riser Bookcase $399.00
- Strut 70" Work Table $699.00
- Pilsen Paprika Desk $199.00
Information and instructions
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
What you need to know.
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number