Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 10:52:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Paneled wood brings out the beauty of solid shesham, transitioning this trunk from pure storage to center stage. Sturdy iron base and safety hinges make this a sure choice for a family room, den or bedroom. The trunk's three tops flip up to three roomy partitions to store books, DVDs, blankets and games. One side portion has a removable tray for spur-of-the-moment serving. The Tucker Trunk is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Details and Dimensions
Tucker Trunk. 47.75"Wx24"Dx18.1"H
- Solid shesham wood with clear lacquer finish
- Iron base
- Removable tray
- Safety hinges
- Magnetic catches
- Protect from heat and liquids
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in India
Right Side OpeningWidth: 16" Depth: 22" Height: 10" Tray DimensionsWidth: 17.7" Depth: 15.35" Height: 2.3" Left Side OpeningWidth: 16" Depth: 22" Height: 10" Overall DimensionsWidth: 47.75" Depth: 24" Height: 18.1" Center OpeningWidth: 15.75" Depth: 22" Height: 10"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood will darken with time.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use any acidic or corrosive liquids on the tabletop.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at (800) 606-6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.