Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/22/2017 2:40:18 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Artist Kari Taylor marries simplicity of form with graceful movement, a style honed by her early training as a printmaker. As a college student at Arizona State University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree, she learned to coax the essence of the subject in her prints, eventually applying this appreciation for essential forms to painted works on canvas.
Currently favoring the brilliant color and quick-drying nature of acrylics, Taylor draws inspiration from natural settings. Using color and negative space, she creates abstract compositions that evoke the dynamic seashore or the expansive desert sky of Arizona, where she makes her home in Phoenix with her husband and three dogs.
Hang a print with D-rings.
Place a piece of painter's tape across the back, marking the rings' placement with a pen. Peel off the tape and place on the wall, using a level to make sure the marks are straight. Install appropriate hanging fasteners right through the tape, then carefully peel it off and hang your art.
Everything you need.
- Pelliccia Ivory 23" Pillow $189.00 each
- Linden Peacock Blue 23" Pillow $39.95 each
- Linden Indigo Blue 23" Pillow $39.95 each
- Fossili Centerpiece Bowl $99.95
- Meryl Arc Floor Lamp $329.00
- Faust Striped Cowhide Rug $699.00 - $1,799.00
- Aquatic Vase $99.95
- Marina Table Lamp $239.00
- Sisal Linen Rug $29.95 - $599.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For indoor use only.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.