Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 3:36:01 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Celtic rope patterns and the brilliant designs of Elizabethan stained glass inspired Genevieve Bennett's rhythmic design. Rounded shapes in warm neutrals play a hint of floral on bands of dusky blue. Hand knotted rug is crafted of soft, 100% wool. Crafted of pure wool, this rug will occasionally shed, especially during the first few months, which is easily managed with regular vacuuming.
Order rugs (up to 6'x9') on-line and pickup in a store near you. It's fast, easy and free.
For 8'x10' and larger rugs, order on-line and arrange a convenient warehouse pick-up or delivery.
Details and Dimensions
Twine Striped Hand Knotted Wool Rug Swatch. 12" sq.
- Designed by Genevieve Bennett
- 100% wool
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Blot spills immediately
- Shedding will occur; vacuum weekly to manage
- To avoid damage to your rug, always vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high pile setting
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 12" Depth: 0.35" Height: 12"
- Rug pad recommended.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Rotate rug frequently for even wear.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.