Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/23/2014 2:27:25 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
The union of faux wood and aluminum brings it all together for outdoor celebrations and backyard bashes. Trestle-style base sets a recessed foundation for a slatted bench of weather-resistant polystyrene, finished in grey with the look of real wood. Pull up to the coordinating Union dining table to seat three.
Details and Dimensions
Union 72" Trestle Bench. 72"Wx13.25"Dx17.5"H
- Extruded polystyrene with UV protector and antioxidant coating
- Aluminum with powdercoat finish
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Seats up to 3
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Cover recommended
- Clean with mild soap and damp cloth; outdoor furniture cleaner and protector recommended (sold separately)
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 72" Depth: 13.25" Height: 17.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.