Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/20/2014 8:07:46 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
The union of faux wood and aluminum brings it all together for outdoor celebrations and backyard bashes. Trestle-style picnic table in charcoal sets a recessed foundation for a slatted tabletop of weather-resistant polystyrene, finished in grey with the look of real wood. Pop in an umbrella and unite with coordinating bench or dining chairs for all-in-one fun.
Details and Dimensions
Union 72" Trestle Dining Table. 72"Wx36"Dx29"H
- Extruded polystyrene with UV protector and antioxidant coating
- Aluminum with powdercoat finish
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Seats up to 8
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Cover recommended
- Clean with mild soap and damp cloth; outdoor furniture cleaner and protector recommended (sold separately)
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 72" Depth: 36" Height: 29"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- Do not dry clean.