Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/8/2016 1:39:23 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Union Charcoal 24" Swivel Counter Stool with Sunbrella ® Cushion
Seat Height With Cushion
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew and fade resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Remove or stand wet cushions to aid in drying time.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- We recommend the use of our Indoor Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- Sunbrella® cushions are water resistant but not waterproof.
- In light rain Sunbrella® will repel water. When there is heavy
- Rain and the cushions do get wet inside, the drying time is
- Determined by the temperature and direct sun contact.
- For deep seating cushions we recommend opening the back zipper
- to dry and standing the cushions upright.
- In extreme weather we recommend storing cushions indoors.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner which
- can be used on frames and cushions.
- We recommend the use of our Finisher's Formula on powder coated
- metal and faux/poly wood.
- Outdoor cushion covers are NOT removable. Zipper should only be
- used to aid in spot cleaning, ventilation and drying time. Do not
- remove inner cushion from cover through zipper opening.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.