Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/24/2014 7:56:28 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Angled spindles, fresh color and a streamlined attitude relax the classic Windsor armchair for easy outdoor seating. Lightweight aluminum chair takes a sleek powdercoat finish for indoor looks that stand up to elements. Pair with option cushions, sold separately.
Details and Dimensions
Union Red Dining Arm Chair. 21.5"Wx22.5"Dx32.5"H
- Aluminum with rustproof powdercoat finish
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Cover recommended
- Clean with mild soap and soft brush or microfiber cloth
- Made in China
Seat DepthDepth: 16.5" Seat HeightHeight: 18" Arm HeightHeight: 26" Overall DimensionsWidth: 21.5" Depth: 22.5" Height: 32.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Do not dry clean.
- Dry flat.
- Remove or stand wet cushions to aid in drying time.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not machine wash.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.