Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 8:34:30 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our exclusive commercial-quality bakeware features a unique textured surface that promotes ideal air circulation and a double-duty nonstick Americoat and silicone glaze finish for clean food release. Durable folded construction with heavy-gauge wire is warp-resistant and rust-proof. Twelve cups cook up muffins, cupcakes, egg bakes and more. Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and cooking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
View all USA Pan Products
Details and Dimensions
USA Pan Pro Line Nonstick Muffin Pan. 12 cup 11.13"Wx15.75"Dx1.38"H
- Aluminized steel and wire
- Nonstick Americoat and silicone glaze finish
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Freezer and oven safe to 450°F
- Use only with wood, silicone or plastic utensils
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan
- Hand wash (before first use, hand wash pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap)
- Made in USA
Item Number: 31200 MF
Overall DimensionsWidth: 11.125" Depth: 15.75" Height: 1.375"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.