Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2015 6:28:34 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Start a culinary revolution on your countertop with this commercial-quality blender, prized by chefs for decades. The Vitamix does it all: makes smoothies and cocktails, frozen desserts, nut butters and hot soups from raw ingredients in just a few minutes. A 2.2 peak horsepower motor propels the laser-cut stainless-steel ice-crushing blades up to 240 MPH, blending raw ingredients while retaining the vitamins, minerals and enzymes – even the nutritious seeds and rinds of produce. Elegant design features illuminated control panels, soft-grip controls and easy-grip handle. A powerful vortex promotes thorough blending, with the help of a patented tamper for use with ice and denser ingredients. Spill-proof lid with removable cap allows for tamping and addition of ingredients during blending. Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management similar to commercial models dramatically reduces noise. Includes a getting started DVD featuring chef Michael Voltaggio, owner's manual and a hardbound recipe book with over 200 recipes.
View all Vitamix Products
Vitamix and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Vitamix ® 300 Professional Blender. 64 oz. 7.7"Wx9.4"Dx17.4"H
- Heavy-duty plastic base with brushed stainless finish
- Commercial-grade 2.2 peak horsepower motor propels blades up to 240 MPH
- Co-polyester 64 oz. container
- Stainless steel blades
- Item #1948
- All food contact zones are BPA-free
- Variable speed control and pulse function
- Spill-proof Santoprene® lid with removable cap
- Includes BPA-free tamper, instructions, DVD and recipe book
- 7 year warranty
- Hand wash removable parts
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.7" Depth: 9.4" Height: 17.4"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.