Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/20/2014 7:50:44 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Take the power, durability and versatility of a Vitamix, scale it down for smaller households, then add a portable flip-top beverage blender for on-the-go refreshment and you've got the double-duty S30. The main 40-ounce container continues in the Vitamix vein for blending double-serving batches of soups, sauces, dressings, frozen desserts and more; the 20-ounce blend-and-go bottle does just that, whipping up individual smoothies and soups in a convenient portable format that keeps contents hot or cold. Beyond blending, this sleek and powerful multitasker also chops ingredients such as garlic, onions, cheese and cabbage, and grinds coffee and grains. Features include a 790-watt motor, the signature laser-cut, stainless-steel blades of every Vitamix machine, and magnetic interlock to ensure the container is in place before starting the machine. Variable speed control and pulse features create a variety of textures. Includes a cookbook with recipes for every meal from the Vitamix kitchen.
Details and Dimensions
Vitamix ® S30 Blender. 7.25"Wx5.75"Dx16"H
- 790-watt motor
- 40-oz. and 20-oz. co-polyester containers
- All metal container-to-base coupling
- Laser-cut stainless-steel blades
- Electric motor base with plastic shell, lid, and lid plug
- Containers are dishwasher-safe
- Lids and removable blade assembly are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.25" Depth: 5.75" Height: 16"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.