Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/5/2015 9:45:39 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Wüsthof ® Gourmet 23-Piece Knife Block Set
Pickup Check store pickup options
One of the most trusted names in cutlery, Wüsthof® offers the perfect knife for every cutting, chopping and slicing job. This expansive collection combines all the knives you'll need plus eight steak knives, sharpening steel and shears stored neatly in a custom beechwood knife block. Strong, long-lasting blades are precision-tapered from bolster to tip to maintain their shape and hold their edge. Blades are laser-cut from a single piece of steel and easy to sharpen. Full tang adds weight and balance to blades longer than 5". Knives feature high-impact, molded synthetic handles that are comfortable to hold, more durable and sanitary than wood.
More Wüsthof® available via special order. Please contact your local store.
Details and Dimensions
Wüsthof ® Gourmet 23-Piece Knife Block Set.
- Set includes: 2.5" paring knife, 3" spear point paring knife, 3" serrated paring knife, 4.5" utility knife, 4.5" serrated utility knife, eight 4.5" steak knives, 5" boning knife, 6" cleaver, 6" utility knife, 7" hollow-edge santoku, 8" kitchen knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears and 22-slot beechwood knife block.
- Made in Germany and China
- High-carbon, no-stain laser-cut stamped blades
- Blades have a 14 degree edge angle
- Tempered and hardened steel with a V-ground edge
- Blades are buffed and polished by hand
- Triple-riveted handles with full tang on blades longer than 5"
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Germany and China
22 Slot Beechwood Knife BlockWidth: 5.5" Depth: 11" Height: 9"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.