Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/26/2014 6:05:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Mark Daniel's unique, multi-functional high dining piece makes space for casual meals, kitchen projects and lots of conversation. Finished in a room-brightening shade of dove grey, Wabash has a slim, open silhouette to provide lots of leg room and maximize storage options. Offset fixed shelves accommodate pots, pans and kitchen machines, while small drawers stow utensils and supplies. Expansive center drawer has removable dividers for organizing even more kitchen essentials. Open base seats two with a footrest for added comfort, providing not only leg room but space to store stools when not in use.
Details and Dimensions
Wabash High Dining Table. 48"Wx23.44"Dx36"H
- Designed by Mark Daniel
- Ash veneer, solid rubberwood and engineered wood
- Dove grey finish
- Stainless steel drawer pulls
- Accommodates 24"-high seat heights
- Seats 2
- Made in Thailand
Overall DimensionsWidth: 48" Depth: 23.44" Height: 36"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use placemats to reduce the effect of scratching which may be
- common with high gloss finishes.
- Two person assembly recommended.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.