Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/10/2016 2:48:10 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Order Rug Swatch
Belgium and the United States
A self-described "work in progress," Chris Mestdagh takes up residence on both sides of the Atlantic. Drawing equally upon the creative chaos of New York City and the quaint medieval feel of Brugge, Belgium, he visually records details that inform his numerous lifestyle collections. Exceptionally skilled at color, motif design and pattern creation, Mestdagh combines all three in furniture, lighting, textile designs and a paint collection that all work together visually.
"Becoming a designer has been in the cards for me since I can remember," explains Mestdagh. Like many designers, he has an almost uncanny ability to vividly recall visual details, creating a reservoir of ideas brimming with possibilities. In addition to his design and consultation work for an international clientele, he is the author of two books: the award-winning "Ready to Decorate" and "Colorful Retreats," featuring his design work for private residences around the world.
Everything you need.
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Shake or vacuum to clean.
- Wash with mild detergent and water.
- May rinse with garden hose.
- Provide air flow under rug for proper drying.
- May be used outdoors.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
- pile setting).
- Do not let sit in standing water.
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.