Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/26/2015 10:47:01 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Ever-changing, formed yet formless, clouds have been studied by artists for centuries. Pointing his camera skyward, artist Edward Asher freezes a cloud bank in time, inviting contemplation of the mysterious ways in which water vapor takes shape in our skies. Through a revolutionary new process, Asher's original photograph has been printed directly onto the reflective surface of brushed aluminum, enlivening the image even more when viewed under track lighting or natural light. This dynamic print is cleanly framed in beautifully grained wood with an ebony finish.
Details and Dimensions
Cloud Study Print. 42" sq. x 2.25"D
- Artist: Edward Asher
- Inkjet print on brushed aluminum dibond composite panel
- Solid wood frame with espresso finish
- Sawtooth hanger; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 42" Depth: 2.25" Height: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.