Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/30/2015 1:40:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Ever-changing, formed yet formless, clouds have been studied by artists for centuries. Pointing his camera skyward, artist Edward Asher freezes a cloud bank in time, inviting contemplation of the mysterious ways in which water vapor takes shape in our skies. Through a revolutionary new process, Asher's original photograph has been printed directly onto the reflective surface of brushed aluminum, enlivening the image even more when viewed under track lighting or natural light. This dynamic print is cleanly framed in beautifully grained wood with an ebony finish.
Details and Dimensions
Cloud Study Print. 42" sq. x 2.25"D
- Artist: Edward Asher
- Inkjet print on brushed aluminum dibond composite panel
- Solid wood frame with espresso finish
- Sawtooth hanger; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 42" Depth: 2.25" Height: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.