Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/3/2016 10:37:53 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Water is an enduring presence in Carol Carter’s watercolor and acrylic paintings. Having grown up in Florida, she sees water as an evocative backdrop, resonant in contrasts that illuminate the human condition. Using vibrant, saturated colors, she plays upon the dualities present in nature in images of swimmers, lush landscapes, insightful portraits and botanical studies.
Carter is a longtime resident of St. Louis, where she earned a Master of Fine Arts degree from Washington University. Long admired in the St. Louis area, she earned national recognition in 2002 when her work was featured on the cover of New American Paintings magazine, and she stepped onto the international arts stage in 2002 with a solo exhibition in Guayaquil, Ecuador, sponsored by the U.S. Embassy.
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Linden Copper Orange 23" Pillow $39.95 each
- Linden Peacock Blue 23" Pillow $39.95 each
- Morela Glass Pendant Light $199.00
- Alvarez Garden Wool-Blend Rug $399.00 - $1,299.00
- Beckett Natural Linen Tablecloth $79.95 - $149.95
- Beckett Natural Linen Table Runner $49.95 - $59.95
- Zuzu Baskets with Handles $10.97 - $44.95
- Lander Brass Sconce $149.00
- Petaluma Black Metal Lanterns $39.95 - $99.95
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not touch face of print. Oils from hands may cause staining.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.