Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 2:30:21 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Seemingly destined to find a career in art, Kelly Ventura set up shop at age 5 selling her pictures of rainbows at a sidewalk shop outside her house. This early interest in art led her to the University of Michigan, where she enjoyed exploring all kinds of media, eventually earning her bachelor of fine arts in painting and drawing.
Based near Ann Arbor, Mich., Ventura works as a freelance product and surface designer, creating designs for home and gift products for a number of national retailers. She also spends time creating fine-art paintings, working in a number of media, most recently watercolor.
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
More Garden Vegetable Prints
Everything you need.
- Picnic Dining Table $399.00
- Bedford Tall Cabinet $1,499.00
- Vintner Peacock Wood Dining Chair and Cushion $29.95 - $149.00
- Damen Pendant Light $49.95
- Lumber Shelves $79.95 - $99.95
- Fischer Round Storage Ottoman $119.00
- Jarvis Teal Blue Jute-Blend Rug $149.00 - $699.00
- Charpoy Object $29.95
- Lexi 20"x13" Pillow Clearance $39.97 each reg. $44.95 each
Here's more to consider.
- Sway I Print $200.00
- Beef Chart Print $125.00
- Sway II Print $200.00
- Feathers I Print $150.00
- Feathers II Print $150.00
- Hidden Path Print $500.00
- Serendipity Print $600.00
- Intervals Triptych Print $400.00
- Intricate Circle Small Metal Wall Art $39.95
- Reverie Print $500.00
- Locust Seed Print $500.00
- Oyster Shimmer Print $350.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.