Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 9:21:56 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Influenced by the groundbreaking work of the Cubists, Rachel Pavlic translates their innovations into the 21st century, using geometric forms and colors that reflect contemporary life. As a young girl she was drawn to art, emphatically choosing art classes over music instruction. Many years of drawing and painting led her to Southern Illinois University, where she received her formal art training.
Based in central Wisconsin, Pavlic is greatly inspired by the state’s lush farm and wood lands, using pastel, watercolor and oil paint to render landscapes as well as abstract compositions and portraits. Her work has been shown in throughout Wisconsin as well as in Chicago and St. Louis.
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Olin Grey Striped Cotton Dhurrie Rug $19.95 - $299.00
- Zuma White Rectangular Tray $44.95
- Linden Merlot Red 23" Pillow Clearance $34.97 each reg. $39.95 each
- Linden Saffron Yellow 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Nikko Blue 20"x13" Pillow $44.95 each
- Circuit Metal Wall Candle Holder $169.00
- Meryl Arc Floor Lamp $329.00
- Marley Blue Throw Clearance $34.97 reg. $39.95
- Kora Vase $59.95
Here's more to consider.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not touch face of print. Oils from hands may cause staining.
- Can hang horizontally.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.