Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/29/2015 6:09:36 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Gianni Teal Blue Striped Wool Rug
A floor covering as rich and stylish as it is soft and lush. Handknotted of lustrous New Zealand wool, the rug has a luxe pile consisting of a complex pattern of cuts and loops in a teal-focused palette of deep tones. Crafted of pure wool, this rug will occasionally shed, especially during the first few months, which is easily managed with regular vacuuming.
- 80% New Zealand wool and 20% cotton
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding will occur; vacuum weekly to manage
- To avoid damage to your rug, always vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high pile setting
- Made in India
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.