Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/3/2015 3:46:59 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Bright sunlight glints off a grain silo, backwashed with deep shadows in Tom Marks's photograph that speaks to the rustic beauty and hard realities of rural life. Simply yet carefully composed, his spare, almost abstract image distills rural America to its most basic expression. Our giclée print of Marks's original black-and-white photograph is presented with a single white mat in a beautifully grained white ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader.
Details and Dimensions
Grain Elevator Print. 29.75" sq. x 2"D
- Artist: Tom Marks
- Giclée print on acid-free paper
- White ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader
- Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 29.75" Depth: 2" Height: 29.75"
Tip for Hanging with D-Rings
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.