Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/2/2015 10:45:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Bright sunlight glints off a grain silo, backwashed with deep shadows in Tom Marks's photograph that speaks to the rustic beauty and hard realities of rural life. Simply yet carefully composed, his spare, almost abstract image distills rural America to its most basic expression. Our giclée print of Marks's original black-and-white photograph is presented with a single white mat in a beautifully grained white ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader.
Details and Dimensions
Grain Elevator Print. 29.75" sq. x 2"D
- Artist: Tom Marks
- Giclée print on acid-free paper
- White ash and metal frame designed by Austin Bader
- Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 29.75" Depth: 2" Height: 29.75"
Tip for Hanging with D-Rings
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.