Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 3:41:14 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
As a child growing up in the American Southwest, Ben Gordon had seen his share of cowboy scenes and desert landscapes. His interests lie with more abstract, contemporary forms of painting, which he had seen during family outings and school field trips to the Phoenix Museum of Art. He continued to investigate modern art as a student at the University of Arizona.
Currently based in Seattle, Gordon reflects on the landscapes of not only his native Arizona but of all the places he has lived in the United States, rendering them in acrylics as forms of naturally occurring architecture.
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Everything you need.
- Linden Mushroom Grey 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Linden Saffron Yellow 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Linden Peacock Blue 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Linden Indigo Blue 18" Pillow $19.95 each
- Pebble Wine Red 18" Pillow Clearance $34.97 each reg. $49.95 each
- Magnum Floor Lamp $399.00
- Liza Table Lamp $149.00
- Dove Grey Vases $39.95 - $59.95
- Dove Grey Centerpiece Bowl Clearance $29.97 reg. $39.95
Here's more to consider.
- Reverie Print $500.00
- Tikiya Print $400.00
- Evening Traffic Print $600.00
- Turquoise Assemblage Print $800.00
- Chroma Print $450.00
- Openings Print $500.00
- Tributary Print $400.00
- Neon Cattle Print $600.00
- Sunshine and Palm Trees Print $500.00
- Stacks 12 Print $200.00
- Locust Seed Print $500.00
- Hidden Path Print $500.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not touch face of print. Oils from hands may cause staining.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.