Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/26/2015 7:01:14 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Minx Frosted Glass Votive Candle Holders
Candlelight shines soft and enchanting through handcrafted candle holders, etched with a subtle frosted texture and incised with hand-cut ovals and lines. Created in India by highly skilled artisans whose unique body of work is distinguished by intricate cutwork that imparts mesmerizing pattern and texture.
- Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth
- Accommodates a standard votive or tea light, sold separately
- Made in India
Everything you need.
- Palisades Wood Cheese Board $69.95
- Taz Cheese Knife 3-Piece Set $39.95
- Baird Covered Server $59.95
- Bubbled Silver Glass Tea Light Candle Holder $9.95
- Silver Cut-Glass Tea Light Candle Holder $9.95
- Elsa Glass Tea Light Candle Holders $7.95 - $12.95
- Denby Antique Brass Taper Candle Holders $12.95 - $19.95
- Kent Wire Votive Candle Holder $6.95
- Lillian Brass Metal Lantern $79.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.