Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/8/2015 2:36:46 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Multisurface Thick Rug Pad
This reversible, nonslip pad protects both carpet and hard floors. One side is fabric, made from post-industrial recycled material, for use on carpet; the other is synthetic rubber for hard floors. Thick, cushioned material reduces rug wear and makes vacuuming rugs easier and is especially recommended for hand-tufted and –knotted rugs.
- 1/4" thickness provides extra cushioning under rugs
- One side is needle punch polyester felt made from post-industrial recycled material; reverse side is synthetic rubber
- Prevents slippage
- Will not stain, discolor or transfer to flooring or rugs
- May be cut with scissors for custom fitting
- CRI Green Label certified
- Made in USA
More Multisurface Rug Pads
Here's more to consider.
- Alvarez Garden Wool-Blend 8'x10' Rug $899.00
- Memphis Stone 9'x12' Rug $1,299.00
- Jasper Taupe Wool-Blend 8'x10' Rug $999.00
- Alfredo Ivory Wool 8'x10' Rug $1,299.00
- Koen Grid Indoor-Outdoor 9'x12' Rug $399.00
- Alvarez Garden Wool-Blend 6'x9' Rug $599.00
- Memphis White 8'x10' Rug $899.00
- Delphine Orange Wool 6'x9' Rug $599.00
- Baxter Marigold Orange Wool 10'x14' Rug $1,499.00
- Parker Neutral Wool 8'x10' Rug $1,199.00
- Sanderson Wool Dhurrie 8'x10' Rug $499.00
- Juno Grey Wool 12" sq. Rug Swatch $10.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.