Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/25/2015 2:35:17 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Boulder-inspired stools rock on the patio or in the garden as side tables, extra seats or landscape accents. Rounded, organic shapes in stony shades not only look natural; they are crafted with the latest in eco-friendly materials and methods. Molded of mineral compounds, salt, sand and fiber, stools are manufactured with minimal energy use and once discarded will degrade back to their natural components. Impervious to weather, UV radiation, temperature fluctuations, mold and pests, these unique, all-weather "stones" offers years of solid enjoyment.
- Mineral compounds, salt, sand and fiber
- Eco-friendly construction and manufacture
- Zero VOC emissions
- Non-toxic and non-flammable
- Free of asbestos and heavy metals
- UV-, thermal shock-, mold-, mildew- and termite-resistant
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Clean with soft cloth and mild detergent
- Made in China
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.