Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/23/2016 11:09:36 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Martin Hunt’s true passion is ceramics, in all its aspects. He is particularly drawn to manufactured ceramics, which blend creative artistry, materials science and retail savvy. In partnership with David Queensberry under the company name Queensberry Hunt, the designer partners with a number of factories worldwide, relying on clean, functional designs, innovative chemistry and engineering to create “designs you feel at ease with.”
As a young child, Hunt was “always fiddling” according to relatives. Little did Hunt realize that this constant attention to making things laid a firm foundation for a career in design. Trained as a studio potter in college, he discovered his true interest in commercial ceramic design as a graduate student at the Royal College of Art in London. Traveling as necessary to the firm’s London office, Hunt spends most of his time at the Queensberry Hunt workshop in eastern Essex, where he also lives.
More Bennett Serveware
- Bennett Large Platter $59.95
- Bennett 4 oz. Espresso Cup $9.95
- Bennett Espresso Cup Saucer $7.95
- Bennett Round Appetizer Plate $9.95
- Bennett Serving Bowl $34.95
- Bennett Gravy Boat $24.95
- Bennett Sugar Bowl $9.95
- Bennett Creamer $19.95
- Bennett Teapot $49.95
- Bennett Dinner Plate $19.95
- Bennett Salad Plate $16.95
- Bennett Bowl $14.95
- Bennett Low Bowl $19.95
- Bennett Small Mug $12.95
- Bennett Large Mug $14.95
- Bennett Cup $14.95
- Bennett Saucer $9.95
- Bennett 20-Piece Dinnerware Set Set Savings $295.95 open stock $327.00
- Bennett 5-Piece Place Setting Set Savings $76.95 open stock $81.75
- Bennett 16-Piece Dinnerware Set Set Savings $234.95 open stock $259.20
- Bennett 4-Piece Place Setting Set Savings $61.95 open stock $64.80
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.