Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/10/2015 1:43:17 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Big Sur Charcoal Dining Tables
Our bold, rustic Big Sur dining collection is all about the sheer raw beauty of nature. Each organic piece of solid European white oak, stained a rich charcoal color, reveals its family tree, with table legs crafted of a single piece of heartwood—the strongest part of the tree—exposing the trunk's inner rings.
The rustic beauty of Big Sur lies in its naturally occurring splits, cracks and knots, and in its intricate, narrow grain produced by a colder climate. Each piece will display its own unique character.
- Fumed solid European white oak with charcoal stain and tinted wax finish
- Peg detailing
- Heartwood legs
- Made in Poland
More Big Sur Charcoal Dining Furniture
Here's more to consider.
- Galvin Dining Table $999.00
- Paloma I Dining Table $1,999.00
- Facet Extension Dining Table $699.00
- Metra Extension Dining Table $799.00
- Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Table $1,999.00
- Monarch 76" Dining Table $1,999.00
- Phoenix 92" Dining Table $2,499.00
- Dakota 77" Dining Table $1,499.00
- Basque Java 65" Dining Table $599.00
- Basque Honey 65" Dining Table $599.00
- Dakota 99" Dining Table $1,799.00
- Cabria Dark Extension Dining Table $799.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.