Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/9/2016 4:44:52 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Classic woven seating finds new expression in hand-worked lampakanay rope, fashioned with an angled envelope weave. A smoky finish to the clean wood frame brings out the fiber's natural tones and coaxes out the wood's beautiful grain.
Formed from the lampakanay plant, Fiji's durable, tightly-wrapped rope seat and back are nuanced with natural color variations enhanced by a geometric weave.
- Seat and back are handwoven of lampakanay rope
- Red lauan wood frame with smoke and water-based matte lacquer finish
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Made in The Philippines
More Fiji Dining Furniture
Everything you need.
- Rodan Pendant Light $299.00
- Seasonal Fence Print $500.00
- Welcome White Dinnerware $1.97 - $141.95 $3.95 - $159.20
- Oregon Wine Glasses $6.95 each
- Onslow Tray $39.95
- Swoon Carafe $29.95
- Geo Decorative Metal Balls $39.95 - $59.95
- Lillian Brass Metal Lantern $79.95
- Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Small Sideboard $1,899.00
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.