Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/23/2014 3:14:17 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Celebrate the art and science of tea with this high-tech Japanese tea maker that brews both loose tea or bags. Integrated strainer drops into the spherical bowl of industrial-strength borosilicate glass, retracting with a pull of the handle when tea has steeped to your preferred strength. Stainless-steel frame supports the bowl in style; domed lid has a stay-cool knob. Founded as a heat-resistant glassware company in 1921, the name Hario translates to "king of glass."
Details and Dimensions
Hario Chaor 4-Cup Tea Maker. 6.5"Wx4.5"Dx6.5"H
- Stainless steel
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher-, oven-, freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in Japan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6.5" Depth: 4.5" Height: 6.5"
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.