Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/9/2016 4:45:44 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Born in Reykjavik, Iceland, industrial designer Anna Lísa Sigmarsdòttir now calls San Franscisco home. Her studies at California College of Arts and Crafts brought her to the city by the bay, where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1997.
From her home studio overlooking downtown, she creates objects that combine the clean lines of Scandinavian design with the casual ease of California, favoring simple shapes and practical function. That approach won Sigmarsdòttir and her husband a commission to design a public drinking fountain in her hometown of Reykjavik, which was chosen for production and unveiled in 2000.
Sigmarsdòttir enjoys creating beautiful, lasting objects from natural materials, such as wood, clay and glass. Her work is particularly ‘inspired by traveling to new places, meeting people and seeing how they live and the things they make.”
Everything you need.
- Aspen Dinnerware $3.95 - $36.95
- Form Two-Part Server $6.95
- Form Round Platter $16.95
- Form White Oval Serving Platter $24.95
- Form Oval Bowls $6.95 - $14.95
- 4-Piece Form Server $29.95
- Essential Dinnerware $3.95 - $36.95
- Cyd Dinnerware $4.95 - $44.95
- Molto White Serving Bowl Clearance $19.97 reg. $29.95
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.